8 Stylish Moto Fashion Items for the Wild Child in You
These hot pieces give you that edgy look, even if you don’t ride a bike!
There’s just something aesthetically adventurous and wild with moto style. You can be wearing the most basic of basic clothes, but once you put a moto jacket on top to complete the outfit, you suddenly look like a rock star. Here to help you create a moto chic OOTD, we picked out 8 hot moto fashion pieces to satisfy the wild child in you… high-speed matte black bike optional.
1) CUSP Malt Quilted Faux-Leather Jacket
2) CUSP Asymmetric Zip-Sleeve Convertible Moto Jacket/Vest
3) CUSP Faux-Leather Shawl-Collar Jacket
4) Express Slub Graphic Skull Tank
5) MINKPINK All I Need Biker Vest
6) J Brand Jeans Julia Leather Biker Pants
7) CJ by Cookie Johnson Glory Slim Boyfriend Jeans
8) UNIONBAY Hazel Stud Motorcycle Boot with Studs
Don’t worry, moto style is totally doable even for summer. Wear a lighter-weight moto jacket with a basic tee, cut-off shorts or asymmetrical skorts, and complete the look with flats or buckled ankle boots. Can you think of other ways of rocking moto chic for summer? Share your style advice with us!